There are no active performances for this event!
Budapest SWING JAZZ FUNK New Year's Eve
BUDAPEST SWING JAZZ FUNK NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY
Hungary’s number one swing singer, Bálint Gájer and the country’s most esteemed swing band The Catsby Band will be performing together on New Year’s Eve in the Bálna Panorama Event Hall.
The New Year’s Eve mood will be set by Bálint Gájer (also known as the Hungarian Michael Bublé) and the Catsby Band. Their exclusive New Year’s performance is sure to get everyone in the party mood.
The night’s host will DJ Tégla, playing the biggest soul, pop, R&B, funky and jazz hits, to have everyone dancing their way to 2019. A winning combination for an unforgettable party.
The event starts at 20:30 and takes place at one of the most exciting buildings of Budapest – The Bálna , featuring one of the best views of the Danube in all of Budapest.
The ticket covers the price of admission, a smorgasbord dinner, a welcoming drink, as well as the midnight champagne and menu.
22.00 - 22.45 Eliza Bliss
23.00 - 01.15 Catsby Band
01.15 - 02.00 Gájer Bálint
02.00 - DJ
EARLY BIRD TICKET 29.990.- Ft.
PRE-BUY TICKET 34.990.- Ft
LAST MINUTE TICKET: 39.990.- Ft.
During the dinner, you’re going to be seated to tables for 10 ppl (like gala dinners).
• Location: Bálna Budapest 1093 Budapest, Fővám tér 11-12
• Date: 2017. December 31.
• Start: 20.30
• You may park your car in the secure Bálna Garage under the building – (300 HUF/hr)
Our Kitchen and Chefs can’t wait to impress you on New Year’s Eve, you may find our New Year’s Eve menu here:
New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu
L=Lactose free, G=Gluten free, V=Vegetarian
Cold dishes and salad offers
• New Years Eve Pig ribs with clove and sour cherry ragout G, L
• African catfish with lettuce, lemon and dill G, L
• Grilled goat cheese with honeyed beetroot salad G, V, L
• Mixed green salads with mini mozzarella and grape tomato G
• Lentil salad with blue cheese and fried tomato G
• Creamy tarragon pork soup with freash lemon
Hot dishes with matching side dishes served on platters
• New Year’s roast pig with red cabbage, apple and onion mashed potato G, L
• Red Wined Beef Stew with cottage cheese noodles G, L
• Pork Medallions with mushroom sauce and „Röszti” (Mashed, fried potato) G, L
• Mushrooms filled with spinach and cheese, rice with vegetable G, V
• White cod fillet with lemon- butter sauce
Vinegars, balsams and dressings for out cold and hot dishes
• Extra virgin olive oil, red and white vinegars, dill-yoghurt dressing, thousand islands dressing, fresh herbs and lemon
Mixed bakery goods
• Floating island G
• Gerbeaud Slices (Sweet dough with walnuts and apricot jam)
• Chocolate mousse with orange
• Apple and Cherry Strudel with cinnamon and sweet sour cream